|Date Posted||July 19, 2018|
- The position is for a Senior Geological Expert with minimum 15, preferably 20+ years industry experience (preferably candidates with working experience in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman or Kuwait).
- Major part of this experience must be on naturally fracture carbonates (not sandstone) reservoirs with complex production schemes and long reach horizontal oil producers, with presence of gas cap and water.
- Extensive experience in dual porosity/permeability modeling is a prerequisite.
- Good knowledge of Petrel and familiarity with the most popular geological software packages is also required.
- Must have experience in working as member of integrated geosciences/engineering team and to be a strong team player.
- Office position and all technical work will be conducted out from Cairo office.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.