|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 2, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
Install/Run the Completion with the Intelligent Completion Technology, the down hole fiber optic PT gauges and Electronics Gauges, DTS & Flow reservoir monitoring systems. Install and commission the Permanent Data Acquisition Units. Repair and maintenance works at Base Workshop. Technical support for production engineers/system operators with all clients.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Carry out day-to-day activities at workshop. .
- Complete training for performance and competency requirements.
- Supervise and coach field engineers.
- Execute projects specific tasks in workshop and in the field.
- Execute operations plans and guidelines.
- Maintain quality assurance programs in workshop and in field.
- Maintain inventory and assets.
- Work and supervise logistics and materials control.
- Carry out activities for support services and equipment.
- B. Sc. Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years.