|Date Posted||February 12, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Identify play concepts and generate prospects using 2D and 3D seismic for structural, stratigraphic,
and unconventional prospects and carry out quantitative interpretation.
NOTE: Experience in carbonate reservoirs must be detailed in CV.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 15 years of experience as exploration geophysicist with high end skills in seismic interpretation
- Proven track record in generating prospects and discovering hydrocarbons
- Interpretation, evaluation and appraisal skills of exploration drilling opportunities using 2D and 3D seismic data, and other geophysical data.
- Experienced with post-stack and pre-stack seismic inversion / AVO
- Experience in seismic attribute analysis to define structural and depositional environment/facies
- Strong structural geology background with experience in all tectonic systems, in all geologic environments and all reservoir
- Sound knowledge in seismic processing and seismic acquisition operations.
- Strong experience with carbonates
- Application of geophysics to unconventional plays experience.
- Experience in interpreting gravity and magnetic data