|Date Posted||June 19, 2017|
Petroplan are recruiting an experienced Geophysicist for an operator client in continental Europe looking at growth opportunities on a large portfolio of onshore assets.
Please note: only fluent German speakers will be considered.
- Manage seismic integration, interpretation and assessment of subsurface data to identify new exploration opportunities and define license maturation plans.
- Provide detailed prospect analysis, volumetric, uncertainty and risk assessments.
- Conduct maturation of drilling proposals.
- Provide recommendations for new exploration licenses.
- Strong background in seismic interpretation.
- Range of experience in processing, acquisition and reservoir characterization ideal.
- Knowledge of European onshore geological basins