|Date Posted||August 21, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
- Leadership of a multidisciplinary team in optimal development of assets.
- Management of the annual reserves process.
- Conduct full cycle economic evaluations for existing and emerging plays.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and prepare subsurface regulatory applications for the asset area.
- Conduct evaluations on A&D opportunities.
- Work with a Reservoir Engineer on picking new locations and optimization of the reservoirs.
- Mentorship of CO-OP students and more junior staff.
- Ten or more years of experience with a focus in exploitation or development engineering and a professional engineering designation.
- Significant exposure to waterflood maintenance, optimization and development.
- Experience working a variety of assets would be beneficial.
- A track record of successful and profitable asset development.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to balance technical opportunities and profitability.
- One year or more of focused oil & gas field experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Passion for petroleum engineering and asset development.
- Application experience with OFM, Mosaic and Geoscout or Accumap.
Our client is producing in excess of 100K boe/day and possess a diversified asset base, history of success and strong balance sheet that positions them well for future growth.
All interested parties are invited to send their resume to Maxine Smith - email@example.com
Due to the high number of applicants only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest and applying.