|Date Posted||April 12, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
The Quaderra Group specializes in the placement of technical and executive professionals in the energy and resource industries within Canada and around the globe. We utilize an innovative and proactive approach to reveal hidden talent to our clients and well-matched opportunities for our candidates. Our priority is to maximize the fit between companies and candidates. We look for the right fit beyond the resume. This means we focus on getting to know YOU. This includes not only your skill set, but understanding whats important to you to help determine what you really want. We work for you your satisfaction is our success.
JOB ID #: 2090
JOB TITLE: Senior Evaluations Engineer- Montney
POSITION LOCATION: Calgary, AB
OPERATING AREA: Alberta and British Columbia
Our client is an oil and gas startup company based in Calgary with future operations planned for the Montney and Deep Basin. Our client has the executives in place, self-funded so far withthe expectationof full funding in the near future, and is looking to get started.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Evaluations Engineer to be a part of their Startup Team. Previous success in the Montney play is imperative. Experience with startups is a great asset.
This position report to President/CEO.
- Coordinate and lead reserves and resources interpretation and economic evaluation, reservoir studies
- Prepare proposals and engagement agreements
- Budget and time line control
- Involvement with marketing activities
- Plan and execute the exploration program to assist in the company's growth
- Work with others in the preparation of technical papers for professional societies, local and/or international technical meetings, conferences, forums and workshops
- 10+ years' experience in the oil and gas industry
- 5+ years of experience in the Montney is a must
- Registered with APEGA
- Business experience is ideal
- Startup experience an asset
- An unconventional thinker and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven time management, organizational and leadership skills
- Able to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions