|at ( view profile)|
|Location||New Zealand, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
An opportunity is available to join an oil and gas operating company in the role of Senior Drilling Engineer based in New Zealand.
The role will work as part of a small, high performing team to undertake planning, engineering, construction and delivery of new wells including exploration, appraisal and development wells.
Responsibilities will include;
- Strong focus on well concept select and design
- Front End Engineering tasks as part of the assess and select phases of the development scenario planning process
- Input into multi-disciplinary Field Development Plan
- Technical specification, ordering and installation of well equipment that are fit for purpose
- Standards, guidelines and programs relating to wells design and installation of well equipment
- Integrating with the Completions Engineer during the well concept select and design phases
Suitable candidates will have;
- Tertiary qualification in an engineering discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in well engineering design, planning and operations
- Major operator or service company graduate program background
- Expertise in well design
- Experience in FEED such as past involvement in field development scenario planning
- Onshore experience is essential
- Some offshore experience is desirable
- Tight gas experience is desirable
- UBD and HP/HT experience is desirable
- Advanced skills with the Landmark software package
- Advanced casing design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams
An industry competitive salary along with visa sponsorship and relocation assistance are available for this role depending on skills and experience.
For further information on this role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 474 494 891.