|Date Posted||July 9, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
DescriptionPetrorek is working in partnership with a leading oil and gas organisation based in Houston, Texas,who require a Senior Development Reservoir Engineer.
- Collect and analyse data
- Appraise and monitor reservoir performance
- Reserve estimation
- Future performance prediction
- Ensure optimum recovery
- Provide technical expertise to team subsurface discussions
- A minimum of 10 years of oil and gas experience applying solid reservoir management skills.
- Gulf of Mexico deepwater reservoir evaluation and development
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering, preferably Petroleum.
- Experience applying petroleum engineering principles
- Fluency in tools such as Prosper, Gap, MBal, etc.
- Strong technical background including material balance, decline curve analysis, waterflood studies, volumetrics, nodal analysis, pressure transient analysis, etc. and a good understanding of geology.
- Experience with economic analysis software (such as Peep, Aries etc.).
Shortlisting for the role will be taking place at the end of this week, so please do not hesitate to apply.