|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2017|
Position: Senior Development Geologist
Salary: Competitive salary and package
Our client who is a leading operator with assets internationally, are seeking an experienced Senior Development Geologist to be based in the UAE on residential basis within the client's head office.
You will be responsible for Designing and delivering geological analysis and interpretation to development operations. You will provide a wide range of technical advice and support in the geological field.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the geological interpretation of fields, and incorporation of offset well data, geologic models, seismic information and petrophysical data.
- Produces required reservoir models (porosities, permabilities, saturations).
- Builds geo - cellular models at well and filed level to support planning and forecasting well and filed performance.
- Supports evaluation and recommendation of reserves under guidelines to management and internal/external reserve auditors.
- Performs uncertainty and risk analysis of investment opportunities.
- Works closely with the other geoscientist in the company to ensure quality control and data management of other geological data.
- Represents the team in partner meetings, peer reviews and to management as required to support decision making
- Responsible for geological database and quality control and data management related to field geological data and seismic data.
Suitable candidates must be qualified with Bachelors Degree in Geology or related subject, as well as preferably having a higher degree (MSc or PhD).
You will have a minimum of 10 - 12 years' experience in a similar position for reservoir geology, and have worked for Oil & Gas Operators with a focus on Middle East onshore assets.
Should you be interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV via email