|Location||New Plymouth, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
An opportunity is available to join an oil and gas operating company in the role of Senior Completions Engineer based in New Zealand.
The role will work as part of a small, high performing team to provide well engineering assurance and optimisation to the design, planning and construction of well completions.
Responsibilities will include;
- Responsibility for the technical specification, ordering and installation of well completions that are fit for purpose
- Responsibility for standards, guidelines and programs relating to the design and installation of well completions
- Integrating with the Well Integrity Superintendent on the performance and monitoring of well completions to provide ongoing flow assurance
- Participation in screening and selection of future well types and well technologies
- Fostering and promoting continuous improvement initiatives while building discipline capabilities and performance
Suitable candidates will have;
- Tertiary qualification in an engineering discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in well engineering design, planning and operations
- Prior operating company experience preferred
- Expertise in completions engineering tool specification, vendor selection and contracting
- Experience including site operations of installing completions equipment and workover interventions
An industry competitive salary is available for this role depending on skills and experience. Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance to New Zealand are available for this role.