|Location||Midland, United States|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2017|
SNI Energy has partnered with a dynamic and growing E&P; company, with a focus of Permian Basin unconventional assets, and is seeking a well qualified Senior Asset Engineer to join this growing organization.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
* 4 year degree or higher is a petroleum related engineering discipline working with unconventional plays
* Minimum of 10 years experience, with at least 5 as a reservoir engineer working unconventional shale plays
* Advanced experience with Excel and commercial decline curve/economic packages such as Aries. Experience with Petra, statistical analysis software - Spotfire.
* Strong communication, teamwork and project management skills
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Provide guidance to Asset Teams to ensure reserve and resource volumes are accurate, adhere to best practices and meet company policies and SEC guidelines
* Coordinate and document all company reserves to meet regulatory requirements
* Collaborate with technical disciplines and corporate planning group for planning and production forecasting.
* Review and make recommendations on software & tools to enhance company planning functions
* Work with Corporate Finance group on a semi-annual bank lending reviews; Investor Relations and Corporate Planning - providing data and assisting with investor presentations