|Location||Denver, United States|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Denver, CO 80202
United States Employee Type Full Time
Key position in upstream M&A group sourcing, evaluating and closing opportunities primarily in the Rocky Mountain and Mid-Continent areas. Responsible for performing the integrated reservoir studies, reserve and economic analyses for business development opportunities. Position will be part of a multi-disciplined team structure including operations, geoscience, regulatory and finance.
- Experience with onshore US unconventional (low permeability) reservoirs, particularly tight sands and shales, with one (or all) of the following areas being a plus: Andadarko Basin (SCOOP/STACK), Midland and Delaware Basins, South Texas
- Reserves analysis under SEC guidelines
- Ability to predict reserves/production profiles and perform economic evaluation of business development opportunities
- Strong background in reservoir fluid flow and reservoir modeling
- Experience with pressure transient analysis to optimize production forecasting
- Experience with Lease Operating practices and costs
- Knowledge of well completions and stimulation methods
- Active in Rockies and Mid-Continent M&A networking
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability and desire to work within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with other technical, financial or investor groups outside the company
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, creative and results oriented
Bachelor’s Degree in Petrleum Engineering. Masters or PhD in Petroleum Engineering preferred.
Minimum of 15 years’ business development experience.
Bill Barrett Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer