|Date Posted||June 12, 2018|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Live and work in one of the best places in the world!!
G&H Solutions are partnered with an oil & gas operator in New Zealand to seek a Seismic Interpreter to join their organisation.
The main objective of this role is to undertake development and production scale seismic interpretation work at the company operated assets. The role requires the ability to undertake all aspects of seismic interpretation with particular focus on seismic reservoir characterisation in support of Field Development.
This is a critical position within the organisation which requires a strong technical person to be able to adapt working across projects and relate to all levels of the organisation. The successful applicant can expect a dynamic, challenging, shared and rewarding work environment. Varied work, continuous upskilling and ensuring a great / fun work culture is important to our client.
- Relevant Geoscience degree, MSc or higher
- At least 8 years petroleum industry experience as a Geophysicist, including at least 5 years seismic interpretation experience.
- Experience working for an E&P or Operator is essential.
- Experience in interpretation of onshore 2D and 3D seismic data
- Experience in development and production scale interpretation, with emphasis on seismic reservoir characterisation and integration with static and dynamic reservoir model building.
- Track record of identifying, scoping and managing external contracted seismic interpretation projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary subsurface team
- Ability to be flexible and adapt across projects
We are encouraging applicants abroad to apply. Relocation assistance, visa support and a competitive remuneration package is on offer. Specific remuneration / relocation details, office location, client commitments and schedule will be disclosed to interested and suitable applicants. Interviews are commencing soon so please apply immediately or contact us to arrange a confidential conversation.