|Date Posted||November 23, 2016|
Roles and Responsibilities
* Manage seismic and other geophysical data management needs of the organisation.
* Support implementation and maintenance of seismic data management procedures and standards including the governance model.
* Lead and coach Data Technician team in handling relevant geophysical data from both domestic and international assets.
* Experience in seismic processing and seismic processing package such as Omega.
* Comfortable in using Linux (preferably Red Hat) operating system.
* Bachelor Degree in Geophysics or relevant discipline.
* Minimum 3 years working experience in relevant and related field.