|Date Posted||September 30, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
Hours: Monday - Friday - 40 hours
I am looking for somebody with:
- 3-5 years experience in the oil and gas industry as a reservoir engineering/reserves analyst or engineering technician.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in math, economics, business, engineering or geosciences preferred, 5+ years operating company experience can substitute for degree.
- Advanced computer skills including: working knowledge of MS Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and working knowledge of Economics Software (Aries/PHDwin preferred Powertools/PEEP acceptable). ARIES is a must. Candidates will not be considered without it.
- Knowledge and understanding of US onshore datasets and regulatory agencies is a strong plus
- Demonstrates commitment to delivering results while maintaining a safe and positive environment.
Your role will be
- Coordinate and assist contract and company Reservoir Engineers, Financial Analysts and Managers with preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, data QC, A&D and company asset valuations, long term and short term planning and forecasting, presentations, and general technical, reserves and economic data management..
- Create, manage and archive engineering/financial/planning databases, reports, well data and asset evaluations generated in PHDwin, Aries, Spotfire, OFM, MS Access/Excel.
Salary: $45.00 /hour
- aries: 3 years