|Date Posted||March 16, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Creating field development plans to maximise the value of the assets.
• Technical assurance and validation of the team’s work.
• Reserves management and timely reserves accreditation.
• Management of the subsurface team to optimise development of the fields.
• Preparation of production forecasts and budgets and delivery of same.
• Interfacing with other disciplines to achieve an optimised development.
• Development and implementation of near field exploitation strategies.
• Career development of the subsurface team.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
• 10 to 15 years working in the industry as a Reservoir Engineer and with some time as a team leader.
• Proven track record of exercising technical judgement in an operating company.
• SEC compliant reserves reporting.
• Experience working in an operating company in Malaysia would be an advantage.
• Experience working with Joint Venture Partner Groups, regulatory bodies and other third parties.
• Good communication skills in English (read, written and spoken)