|Date Posted||May 31, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||2|
An opportunity is available to join a leading oil and gas software solutions provider in the role of Reservoir Simulation Support Engineer based in Perth.
The company is an industry leader in mapping, surface modelling and data management software. They help operating companies to bring together critical knowledge to produce high quality maps and surface models that assist in developing successful assets.
The role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a well-established, international oil and gas company to promote a new software into the Australian Oil and Gas sector.
Responsibilities will include;
· Assist in representing reservoir modelling software in Australia
· Assist in business development of reservoir modelling software
· Support Clients and respond to any of their technical issues
· Deliver software training courses to existing and potential clients
· Liaise with Company's technical support team to assist in trouble shooting and gain technical solutions and software upgrades as required
As a suitable candidate you will have;
· Tertiary qualification in Petroleum Engineering or a related field
· Minimum 2 years' experience as a Reservoir Engineer
· Proficiency in industry standard reservoir engineering software
· Sound technical knowledge of analytical reservoir engineering approaches
· Prior reservoir simulation experience
· Excellent communication skills
The position will initially be offered as a 6 month contract. The contract duration may extend beyond the initial term with a possibility of the role becoming a full time staff position.
Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
For further information on this, and other reservoir engineering roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 474 494 891.