|Date Posted||July 17, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
- Undertake reservoir engineering focus on simulation modelling studies of the company oilfields to optimize field development plans.
- Work closely with teams to analyze reservoir and well performance data and develop reservoir surveillance programmes.
- Conduct reservoir management activities. Participate in interdisciplinary reservoir study teams.
- Prepare detailed/integrated development plans for underdeveloped hydrocarbon resources. Develop and mentor less experienced staff
Our client is looking for a Reservoir Simulation Expert/Specialist meeting the following requirements
- Required Experience And Expertise
Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in reservoir engineering activities emphasizing large carbonate reservoirs.
- Significant experience working on mature oil fields under water flood and EOR.
- Strong background in numerical reservoir simulation (Including upscaling, history matching technology and quantification of risk & uncertainty) in using of Eclipsel00 and 300 in particular.
- Experience in reservoir fluid sampling, fluid property modelling, routine and special core analysis.
- Strong background In well test Interpretation, material balance modelling and performance modelling of vertical and horizontal wells,
Experience in reserves evaluation, classification, and booking.
- Must have strong teamwork skills, and it would be an advantage to have experience working in a multicultural environment.
Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, less experienced staff, field staff, and management.
- Must have experience mentoring less experienced engineers.
Must have experience/knowledge of current computer software for reservoir engineering applications,
B.Sc. is required in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, or mechanical engineering.
- Desirable experience and expertise
Experience in EOR techniques such as miscible/ immiscible and C02 injection.
- Desirable to have experience in applying reservoir knowledge and skills to assess field compartmentalization issues and problems.
- Desirable to working knowledge of gas condensate reservoir as well as gas field development experience.
- Desirable to have knowledge of geostatistics, Integrated reservoir characterization, fault and fracture studies as well as risk assessment/management.
- Desirable to have experience in static reservoir modelling and description.Experience In working with company standard reservoir engineering software
Simulation - Eclipse 100 and 300 in particular and other software related to the Eclipse suite of programmes.
Fluid property modelling - PVTi.
Material balance - MBAL.
Well test interpretation - Saphir.
Reservoir surveillance - OFM.
Well performance modelling - Prosper
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the “apply button” below
Please feel free to forward this vacancy to a friend or third party in case this job is not fitting your requirements.
Contract Duration: Contract Hire / 3 Years (extendable)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Start Date: ASAP
Work Schedule: Residential
Package: Tax-Free Day Rate, Additional Monthly Allowances for Accommodation and Transport Expenses, Flights and Medicals – Insurance
About the organization
please contact Hussein Mustafa on telephone number +971 4 315 3000