|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Reservoir Simulation Engineering Advisor
Activities as a Reservoir Simulation Engineering Advisor:
- Provides high end technical support with regard to building, updating and applying reservoir simulation models;
- Troubleshoot, identify and implement solutions to simulation modeling challenges; QC simulation model based technical products developed by the team;
- Develop and mentor less experiences staff in the areas of reservoir simulation modeling;
- Helps to guide technical studies pertaining to reservoir engineering and reservoir studies group for the Project;
- Develop simulation model input data:
- Fluid properties tables based on PVT report or black-oil correlations
- Hydraulic tables using Integrated Production Modeling tool (IPM – Prosper)
- Capillary pressure and displacement functions from SCAL report;
- Construct or update ECLIPSE simulation models: determine appropriate layering and gridding, extract properties from geologic model and scale-up to simulation grid, initialize, history match and run prediction cases;
- Understand the application and limitations of surveillance data for history matching – rates, pressures, logs, MDT;
- Collaborate with geologists and surveillance engineers on model inputs and share insights from the dynamic simulation;
- Implement well operations and production strategies in simulator;
- Display, interpret and export simulation results; communicate reservoir behavior to geologists, surveillance engineers, facilities engineers and drilling engineers;
- Develop depletion plans for new projects / developments;
- Develop progress reports against agreed work plans, prepare contingency plans and recommend changes to the work plan based on findings
- Provide relief for group lead as applicable.
Our client is looking for a Reservoir Simulation Engineering Advisor meeting the following requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- 15+ years of work experience in the Upstream Oil & Gas Exploration, Development and Production business;
- 10+ years of experience in reservoir simulation;
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Leadership/mentoring advisory role.
Attractive Package and Benefits awaits successful candidate.
About the organization
Build your career as a Reservoir Simulation Engineering Advisor as you participate in some of the most challenging tasks.
please contact Hans Allen Dinglasan on telephone number +971 4 315 3017