|Location||Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
You will have 15 years experience with at least 10 years intensive experience in the area of reservoir simulation.
You must be able to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams and must be experienced in preparing and delivering technical presentations. You will be required to perform the following:
- Conduct reservoir simulation studies. This includes model construction, history matching, calibration and prediction phases.
- Present and participate in project technical reviews.
- Prepare progress reports on regular basis and final documentation upon completion of a study.
- Perform reservoir simulation studies for complex reservoirs. Apply special simulation modeling techniques (such as fractures modeling or compositional) as deemed fit to resolve complex reservoir issues.
- Propose and study various alternatives to develop new fields and/or optimize current production / injection strategies, analyze problems and recommend practical solutions.
- Evaluate and apply new modeling techniques, tools or technologies.
- Provide expert training and teach in-house technical courses to develop the young engineers.
- Get involved with national and international professional societies. Represent Saudi Aramco in industry committees or specialized groups as appropriate.