|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2016|
Reservoir Simulation Engineer (Dallas, Texas)
• Analyze strategic methods to improve oil and gas production and offer scientific and technical advice to achieve maximum production from designated oil and gas prospects
• Study the composition, structure and other physical aspects of the Earth, utilizing sophisticated instruments, technologies, and computer software to analyze data, perform advanced modeling, and predict the performance of oil and gas fields under various operating scenarios
• Analyze and interpret all available rock, fluid, pressure and production data to construct static and dynamic numerical reservoir simulation models
• Refine numerical models to calibrate them to deserved pressure and production field histories
• After calibration, use the models to predict the future performance of the oil and gas fields under various operating scenarios and document findings.
Note: The job requires up to 30% travel.
• Related degree/experience/skills required.
• Developing and refining mathematical models to predict future oil and gas field performance under various operating scenarios
• Water/oil/gas phase equilibrium simulator programming
• Black-oil and compositional reservoir simulation
• Conducting reservoir studies integrating geophysical, petrophysical, geological, and engineering aspects
Employer will accept foreign degree. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience. Multiple Openings. DeGolyer and MacNaughton offers excellent benefits and compensation.
If interested and qualified, submit resume with cover letter. In subject line for email, indicate which job opportunity you are responding to.