|Date Posted||July 28, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Our client requires a Reservoir Simulation Engineer to start as soon as possible for a 12 month contract position (28/28 rotation) based in North Africa.
- Engineering/Science degree essential, Petroleum Engineering Master degree preferred
- Knowledge of French an advantage
- Candidates should have extensive knowledge of working within the petroleum industry as a Reservoir Engineer, including substantial exposure to reservoir simulation and model development, both black-oil and fully compositional
- Experience modeling waterflood/miscible gas floods and history matching is essential. Water-alternating-gas (WAG) flooding experience is preferred, as would experience using the Landmark reservoir simulator
- Good practical knowledge of a production environment, and history of working closely with Production and Operations Engineers.
- Good knowledge of reservoir surveillance/data management (planning, monitoring)
- Individual must be a strong team player, be self-motivated, and willing to provide leadership when required
- Effective problem solving skills and communication (both oral and written)
- Valid Medical certificate and Public Liability/Medical+Medivac Insurance is required
If interested, please apply, ensuring your details and CV are up-to-date.
Date posted: 28-07-2015
Location: North Africa
Category: Reservoir Engineer