|Date Posted||May 27, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
- Conduct all tasks related to multi-well Reservoir Petrophysics.
- Analysis of all well log measurements and translate them into representative Multi-well Reservoir Petrophysical Model that can be used for developing the field
- Contribute with the team and together with the client, to translate petrophysical interpretation into representative Geologic Models to be used for field development plan.
- Liaise with operations and update models built
- Propose drilling location and assist in field development planning.
- Provide active mentoring to the technical community, exploration geoscientists and/or technicians assigned to work on a common project.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with knowledge in logging technology and understanding of Oil and Gas geology in order to determine the hydrocarbon production capacity, lithology and fluid saturations of a reservoir