|Location||Tyumen, Russian Federation|
|Date Posted||February 1, 2017|
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies - and our ability to apply them safely and effectively - create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
Full time regular
- Technical support for Reservoir Navigation / Geosteering operations, to include pre/post well 2D interpretation/modelling, log production/QC where applicable;
- Customer liaison/presentations on Reservoir Navigation / Geosteering operations where applicable;
- Well site /office supervision of 2D Reservoir Navigation / Geosteering operations and liaison with MWD, Drilling and Customer personnel;
- Post well closeouts where applicable. Training of junior Reservoir Navigation Supervisors;
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years high level LWD experience, of which 2 years may be substituted with well site geology experience or industry experience in another related discipline;
- Completed RNS 2DTraining up to Level III RNS Service.Geosteering a minimum of 10 RNS Level III wells as Lead or Second Engineer or equivalent or a minimum of 20 RNS Level I or II wells as Lead or Second engineer or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of Reservoir Navigation tasks, pre-modeling, tools used in Reservoir Navigation (including 3D visualization), and all associated software;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.