|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 28, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Status: Permanent Staff (for Sibgle Status or Family Status)
Salary: As per Company Standard that will consist of Basic Salary, Housing Allowance, Transport Allowance and company standard benefits (paid vacation per year, flight tickets, insurances, etc...)
- Must have 10 years minimum experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Must have 10 years working experience in a similar role with 8 years experience as a Specialist
- Must have a Master's Degree in Reservoir / Petroleum or Geoscience Engineering
- Significant experience with oil field operations and production facilities & systems.
- Strong familiarity with Polymer/surfactant and/or Hydrocarbon gas I C02 injection projects.
- Experienced with compositional reservoir engineering model and PVT.
- Good knowledge of the published records /studies of EOR projects around the world
Designated as the specialist for all aspects of decisions (within Dynamic Modelling area of specialization) throughout the phases of Full Field Development life-cycle to achieve maximum ultimate oil recovery. Develops technical processes, procedures, and internal specifications; and ensures compliance with technical standards. Supports Assets with the implementation of new methodologies, standards, and technologies; and invests substantial efforts on people development and knowledge sharing / transfer.
Latitude of Operation:
§ Works independently while guided by the overall corporate strategy, company objectives, policies, and in line with Shareholders guidelines.
§ Occupies a front-line, visible and high profile position with regard to Dynamic Modelling issues and practices.
§ Final work is subject for approval by Dept. Manger / TC Manager.