|Date Posted||July 27, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||12|
Unique and rare opportunity to work for one of the US's premier E&P companies currently leading at the forefront of unconventionals.
Technology focused and with a prolific track record of success. This is a well established E&P company with larger acerage in the lower 48 with assets in the major US shale plays. Company has a clean balance sheet with cash and will be looking to expand strategically on US onshore assets.
Supervise and lead the following functions:
- Annual and quarterly proved reserves reporting.
- Preparation of production forecasts, operating plans, expenditure forecasts, etc. (in conjunction with production operations group) for asset valuations and budgeting.
- Preparation of project economics as required for operations and initiation of appropriate AFE recommendations.
- As part of a multidiscipline team, assist in the creation of long term area development strategies and plans. Provide reservoir input into the creation and management of development projects.
- Evaluation and initiation of development opportunities including new drill wells and workovers. Asset development plans.
- Reservoir surveillance of existing company properties to monitor production performance and make recommendations for optimization of production rates and reserves.
- Support of exploration projects including construction of economic models, probabilistic estimation of reserve potential, play analysis, production forecasting, evaluation of possible development scenarios, commercial thresholds, capital commitments, operating expenses and overall operational plans.
- Performance of risked economic assessment including decision analysis.
- Providing technical input to reservoir, production and operational concerns.
- Make presentations to senior management as required.
- Minimum of BS in Engineering (preferably Petroleum) with a minimum of 12 years experience as a Reservoir Engineer.
- Must have good presentation, communication and technical writing skills.
- Leadership and coaching capabilities.
- Project coordination and teambuilding skills.
- Ability to work well with others and build relationships with peers, partners and governments officials.
- Self motivated, creative and results oriented.
- Broad business experience to allow good judgment of operational metrics and execution.
- Motivate, mentor, and develop a diversified staff.
Location: North America
Job ID: HQ00011140
Job Type: Permanent