|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Reservoir Management Expert
A key position with a major leading Middle East based National Oil Company where the incumbent shall be accountable for providing expert advice and consultation to subsurface teams in reservoir engineering in general and, specifically, in reservoir monitoring and management related activities.
- Promoting effective integration of key aspects of reservoir engineering in the development of integrated models for Full Field Development Plans and in monitoring and managing the reservoirs in accordance with related technical Working System standards.
- Assuring careful planning and effective execution of reservoir monitoring and management plans by the asset teams.
- Promoting effective integration of the key aspects of reservoir engineering and, especially, of reservoir monitoring and management aspects with other disciplines, including petrophysics, geological modeling, geophysics, petroleum production engineering and drilling.
- Promoting knowledge sharing and transfer of experiences related to reservoir monitoring and management across different teams, within subsurface community through forums, workshops, technology focus groups.
- Minimum of MSc in Petroleum Engineering, Earth Sciences or equivalent. PhD is preferable.
- More than 15 years experience in the petroleum industry, with the last 10 years reasonably balanced between reservoir management and simulation with emphasis on reservoir monitoring and management, including a leadership position in the last 3 years and a history of delivery at an excellent level of performance.