|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2017|
Maintains, monitors and reports on all parts of the well operating envelope when in the production life of well phase.
1. Manages the well integrity as per the company's Well Integrity Management System, adheres to government legislation and work within the agreed budget.
2. Initiates job programs and work instructions and gives operational support during maintenance routines and interventions.
3. Works closely with the Drilling and Completions department to ensure safe and efficient operations on Platform operations.
4. Plans and delivers of a yearly well examination routines.
5. Creates well intervention requests (WIR) regarding well integrity interventions
6. Initiates/reviews intervention programs and work instructions.
7. Keeps up to date with changing regulations and legislation regarding wells and well integrity. Informs the wells team of any changes which are imminent or already in place to ensure company compliance.
8. Communicates with industry peers and works together where possible to share information on industry standards and efficiencies.
9. Ensures compliance with Drilling Management System / HSE Management System / Well Delivery Process and all relevant Government Regulations.
10. Ensures that the Well Integrity database is maintained such that an overview of the integrity status of Company Fields is available and current.
11. Ensures that all remedial activities are planned budgeted and prioritized.
12. Constantly reviews well integrity issues with a view to maximizing production within the Company Standards.
13. Takes Ownership of the Well Integrity assurance process, updating as required to reflect Company Operations.
14. Reviews reports of Well Integrity testing and make recommendations as applicable for remedial operations. Track remedial operations within the Well Integrity database.
Minimum Education Level Required
Bachelors degree or higher in Petroleum Engineering, or equivalent. Internally proven track record is a must. Certificate\: Well control certificate (IWCF)
The minimum years of experience required
(All qualification listed Must be job related) Minimum 15 years experience with an International Exploration & Production operator.