|Date Posted||October 18, 2017|
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Establish/maintain profound reservoir geophysical expertise (methods, workflows) and drive leading edge technology in the Production Geological Department
- Analyse remaining hydrocarbon reservoirs and identify development opportunities
- Support planning and supervision of wells to maximise production from mature fields
- Advise and support Production Geologists on all geophysical matters and liase with the geophysical experts in the headoffice and with contractors
- Plan, conduct, coordinate and/or supervise reservoir geophysical studies and initiate projects in the range of several hundred thousand Euros
- Improve the geophysical knowledge base of the existing reservoirs and of the area
- Diploma / Master degree in Geophysics or a similar field
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Profound knowledge of geophysical studies and production enhancement
- Very good communication skills and innovative thinking
- Fluency in English, German skills will be considered as a plus
We offer you:
- Salary: € 57.600,-- all in, gross/per annum plus bonuses for local employment and depending on your experience even more. For international candidates, adequate and competitive international packages will be provided.
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company
- Place of work: Gänserndorf
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.