|Location||confidential, United States|
|Date Posted||August 31, 2018|
We are currently looking for a Reservoir Geologist to evaluate hydrocarbon potential, assessing well locations, determining well requirements and data acquisition procedures, and to construct integrated geocelluar models honouring all geoscience and petrophysical data to maximise the value of the asset.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Preparing and/or supervising Geological Studies which include; geometry reconstruction, well correlation, integrated petrophysical characterization, modeling facies and petrophysical parameters
• Applying knowledge and expertise in reservoir characterization, defining and describing hydrocarbon bearing reservoirs
• Contributing in identifying possible actions to ensure maximum efficiency in the development plan
• Building geocellular 3D earth models
Permanent residential Local Contract (work permit is not provided)
• Experience within Reservoir Geology
• Good experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
Degree in Geology or equivalent diploma
This is an exciting time to join Eni in Mexico. We have been present in the country since 2006, with Eni Mexico created in late 2015. Amoca-2 is the first well drilled by an international oil major in Mexico since the 2013 Energy Reform, and this means that we are at the forefront of exploration and development in the country, as well as growing our team to support our expanding operations.
The 100% Eni owned and operated Amoca, Miztón and Tecoalli fields are located in Area 1, a shallow water (20-40m) field lying between 3-9 km from shore in the Campeche Bay. At this stage, all three wells drilled in the Amoca field have yielded a total of 705 m of net oil pay, significantly boosting estimates of resources in place for Area 1 to 1.4 billon boe. Eni is preparing the development plan for Phase 1 of the Amoca field (early production), with start-up anticipated in early 2019. Eni also share three additional exploration blocks (Blocks 7, 10, 14) and we are actively monitoring future bid rounds to expand our portfolio in the region.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates considered to be most closely aligned to the required profile will be contacted to continue the selection process.