|Date Posted||July 3, 2017|
• Deep offshore field development (1500 m water depth), 200 km from Nigerian coast. PSA and PSC contracts
with NNPC, CNOOC, SAPPETRO and PETROBRAS
• Important technical difficulties due the complex geology.
• High deep offshore development costs request a high level of reserves per well, which implies a need to have a
very detailed description and assessment of the reservoirs in order to optimise the productivity and number of
• Job within an Integrated Project
• located in Lagos.
• Build and regularly update the geological models, which might be necessary all along the field development
• Participate in the preparation of the development wells for the drilling campaign which is planned to start
• Closely follow up the drilling and data acquisition operations (logging, coring) with affiliate Ops/Geol
• Ensure a strong integration with the Project reservoir team
• Maintain good contact with affiliate Exploration group for problems concerning the optimization of the
development and the preparation of appraisal wells for the upsides
• Follow up the technical studies done either with TOTAL technical entities or with contractors in order to
guarantee the quality
• Ensure the respect of the planning and timing of the 2G studies
• Ensure good quality and validity of all G&G interpretations in order to ensure the suitability and reliability of
the geological models.
• Contribute to the implementation of the producers and injector wells which are needed for the production of
• Respect deadlines requested by the Project
• Msc. Petroleum Engineering
• Minimum of 4 years working experience
• Experience in G&G and in multi-disciplinary study is required