|Date Posted||September 15, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Our client is a leading international oil & gas company looking for Reservoir Engineers to be based in Central Europe. You must have 5-10 yrs reservoir engineering experience (basic & modeling) with reservoir or petroleum engineering degree and fluent English. Positions offer relocation and other expat benefits.
Salary: Very competitive expat package
Working Locations: International
Posted: 15/09/2015 10:24:00
Expires: 14/11/2015 10:24:00
B.Sc or M.Sc in petroleum engineering or reservoir engineering is desirable
Minimum 10 years experience in reservoir engineering (basic and modeling)
Current and up to date software capability using office is required.
Fluency in written and spoken use of the English language is required. Knowledge of other languages such as Arabic or Russian would be an advantage.
You will provide high quality technical expertise to projects and reservoir engineering technical studies as well as robust technical support to the reservoir engineering community in the company. The position is based in Hungary where the company will provide relocation and other expat benefits.
• Basic reservoir data analysis including fluid characterization
• Well test design and Pressure Transient Analysis(PTA)
• Design and evaluate SCAL data
• Develop and maintain dynamic reservoir simulation models in Petrel/Eclipse or More-Tempest (Black-Oil/EOS)
• Provide an expert input in screening of Improved and Enhanced Oil/Gas Recovery applications
• Provide recommendations to WRM team, including: Production Forecasting, Well and Reservoir Surveillance, Well proposal, Work-overs, Side tracks, Stimulation, Water and gas shut offs, Re-completions, etc.
• Asset evaluation, data room
• Provide reservoir engineering technical reports/studies and FDPs
• Design/execute/supervise of surface and bottom hole PVT sampling programs.
• Production data analysis & decline curve analysis
• Identify work-over & recompletion opportunities
• Reservoir fluid characterization and data analysis
• Reserves determination & production forecasting
• Pressure Transient Analysis(PTA)
• Experience in field development planning & optimization
• Dynamic reservoir modeling & material balance modeling (Petrel/RMS, Eclipse, MBAL, GAP)
• IPSM (Integrated Production System Modelling)
• Production risking and discounting