|Date Posted||July 24, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Responsibility / Tasks
- Construction of simulation models, history match process, production forecasts
- Evaluation of special core analysis and relative permeability
- Evaluation of reservoir and well performance
- Committee representation, active partner participation and annual budget cycle
- Develop and execute reservoir management strategy for fields in production and under development
- Field evaluation and production profile generation of acquisition opportunities.
- University / Master degree in relevant subject.
- Between 5 and 15 years of relevant experience
- Experience from operating company and operations an advantage
- Reservoir simulation and / or model construction experience
- Knowledge of special core analysis, relative permeability
- Fluent in Norwegian / Scandinavian language and English (oral and typewritten)
- A keen interest and acumen within at your profession
- High Integrity and strong self motivation
- Good teamwork skills.
Deadline for applications: August 9, 2015 .
Applicants apr request That Reviews their candidacy be kept confidential.
Please visit www.telluspetro.no for further details about the company.