|Location||State College, United States|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||1|
Assist the Reservoir Engineering and Finance Departments with the evaluation, analysis, budgeting, and reserves estimation processes, mainly through management of forecasts within Aries databases.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists engineers with individual well forecasts, economic evaluations, budgeting, reserves estimation and field studies.
- Build and maintain complex queries, databases and economic evaluations and forecasts in Excel, Access, and ARIES.
- Coordinate all information from internal and external databases into report formats for review by team members.
- Upload and download databases to and from external sites.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
OTHER Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all regulatory, environmental and safety rules and standards, and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, willing to work long hours at times to achieve deadlines.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and companies.
- Interact professionally with other employees and business associates.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage stressful situations.
- Performing other functions/duties as required.
Minimum Education, Qualifications, & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, IT, engineering, economics or related field.
- 1 to 2 years of oil and gas industry experience is preferred.
- Strong competency in database management, SQL Server, report writing, and Microsoft Office products- especially strong MS Access skills.
- Experience with Peloton software (WellView, ProdView) strongly preferred.