|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||October 31, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Apache Corporation is one of the world's leading independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its #1 position around the world, entrepreneurial culture and deep operational focus.
- Maintain Well Tracker Database for Houston L48 Region
- Assist with capital tracking and forecasting for Region Activity
- Build and maintain complex queries, databases and economic evaluations in Excel, Access, and ARIES for further analysis by senior group members
- Access and import data from Avocet, IHS, DI, etc.
- Coordinate all information from internal and external databases into report formats for review by senior team members
- Assist Engineering staff with preparation of Booking Packages
- Perform simple price analysis using basic mathematical functions
- Fulfill data requests from other departments as needed
Expert in Access, Excel, ARIES, and various industry-specific software from organizations such as Platts, IHS, EIA, Landmark
- Demonstrated ability to understand and utilize computer systems and applications as tools for analysis
- Understanding of upstream and downstream oil and gas industry and terminology
- Degreed engineer with minimal experience or non-degreed person with 8-15 years of industry experience, most of which doing work described above