|Date Posted||October 18, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
We recently contracted with a newly funded Private Equity start up in Houston. They have formed and exceptional Management team comprised of top industry professionals with track records of success and high praise in their previous roles.
They are looking forward and anxious to see what the acquisition market has to offer. The financial backer is fully committed and has given the group green lights across the board to execute and make quick decisions.
In order to round out their team they are looking to add a final piece to their impressive group of professionals and have entrusted us to assist them in searching, identifying and on boarding a high caliber, motivated and accomplished Reservoir Engineering Tech/Analyst.
Give this is going to be a small business unit looking to make a name for themselves in the E&P arena, they are going to be seeking individuals with high energy, motivated to make and impact and that have a zeal for the industry.
The position will have a competitive base salary, annual cash bonus and will also participate in the equity program.
Reservoir Engineering Tech/Analyst
Essential Job Functions:
- Support Business Development in evaluation in acquisition
- Building and modeling cases in Aries and other platforms
- Running economics and scenarios on proposed wells and projects
- Create, maintain, and assist with data rooms and data distribution to team members, and outside parties
- Gathers and prepares necessary data for engineering evaluations
- Compile presentation materials for Capex, LOE, and economic evaluations
- Maintain Aries database and cases for Reserves and Inventory
- Build and run queries from Excel/Access against Aries tables
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports
- Support requests from Finance, Accounting and Third-Party auditors
- QC data sources
- Assist with Reserves process as required
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Five years of experience with Aries
- Experience supporting Reserve process cycle
- Strong Excel, Access and Powerpoint skills
- Strong database skills
- Strong knowledge of economics and economics applications
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Self-starter and process oriented
- Experience with corporate planning
- Decline curve analysis experience
- Experience with Spotfire
- A&D experience
- Working knowledge of oil and gas well life cycle
- Experience with public information sources such as IHS