|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||2|
Working with a private oil & gas company that is privately funded and screening numerous deals for potential acquisitions . They are seeking a Reservoir Engineering Tech/Analyst to support the Senior Reservoir Engineer.
- Download and manage data
- Setup database and work in PHDWIN
- Assist engineer in capturing deals
- Run reports, assist in presentations, and possibly help make maps
- 2+ years as an Engineering Tech experience
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with banking, A&D shop, or consulting firm experience
- ARIES of PHDWIN experience
- Organized and driven to get deals done
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.