|Date Posted||November 22, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
911609 - Reservoir Engineering Specialist
Our client is a fully integrated, global petroleum and chemicals enterprise. Over the past 80 years they have become a world leader in hydrocarbons exploration, production, refining, distribution and marketing.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Reservoir Engineering Specialist, based in Saudi Arabia.
- Provide guidance and oversight on best-in-class reservoir management tenets, practices and state-of-the art- technologies for all of our client's hydrocarbon assets.
- Formulate reservoir development, data acquisition, strategic surveillance and monitoring master-plans to ensure optimal development and depletion strategies.
- Utilize reservoir management standards and guidelines to enhance both NPV and hydrocarbon recovery.
- Lead, design and participate in integrated field reviews and field development plans.
- Preparing reservoir engineering input into drilling and work-over proposals and programs.
- Recommend advanced completion techniques for horizontal and multi-lateral wells.
- Lead and participate in reservoir engineering studies that include reservoirstimulation modeling of various IOR processes for improvement of ultimate recovery.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams
- Represent our client in external technical contacts with consultants, manufacturers, vendors, etc.
- Participate in technical societies and technical groups.
- Train and mentor young engineers.
Skills and Experience
- BS degree in petroleum engineering or related discipline.
- M.S. or PHD. is desirable, but not required.
- Substantial related experience including at least 7 years specialising in reservoirmanagement. A
- Training history of appropriate specialised courses and seminars is expected.
- Technical publications are valued but in-depth practical experience is paramount.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate clearly with specialists in geology, core and fluid analysis, petrophysics, simulation, drilling, completion, production and facilities.
- Working knowledge of open-hole and cased-hole logs, geological modeling, simulation, completion and production procedures and technologies.
- History of using modern reservoir management practices for oil or gas reservoirs.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 911609.
- Consultant name: Nicola Steele
- Company: Orion Group