|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||16|
A fantastic opportunity has recently been released to work for a well renowned International Operating Company as a Reservoir Engineering Specialist in Malaysia. As the Reservoir Engineering Specialist you will be required to show your understanding within geosciences, petro physics and petroleum economics from previous involvement in various multi-disciplined projects.
As a Leading International Operator, the company are currently at a key point in their operations. They strive to achieve exceptional results and are well known for producing some of the world's most progressive Oil and Gas projects.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
• Formulating & performing well testing/PVT analysis for exploration and appraisal
• Exploration evaluation & drilling appraisal and data acquisition programs
• Monitoring the development of drilling activities and making adjustments required
• Formulating and implementing Reservoir Management Plans and strategies
• Reviewing and analysing reservoir performance to optimize hydrocarbon recovery and identifying potential avenues to explore
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related engineering field
• Minimum of 16 years of working experience as Reservoir Engineer within the Oil and Gas industry
• Full working proficiency in Eclipse E100 and E300
• Vast experiences of Enhanced Oil Recovery evaluation
• Proven track record of performing on high profiled projects
If you feel you have the experience and background to be successful in this Reservoir Engineering role then WRS have interview slots available over the next 28 days, so contact us immediately with your up to date CV.