|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||16|
Reservoir Engineering Specialist (Reservoir Development)
Reservoir Engineers with over 16 years of extensive experience in reservoir development and analysis of reservoir performance are welcomed to submit their applications for a job opportunity with the renowned oil & gas giant of South-East Asia.
Reservoir Engineer Job Description
- Formulates & implements FDP.
- Monitors development drilling activities and any adjustments required to approved plans.
- Conducts PDR and FFR to review & analyze reservoir performance to identify opportunities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree holder.
- Minimum of 16 years of working experience as Reservoir Engineer in oil and gas industry.
- Excellent knowledge and shows appreciation in geosciences, petro physics and petroleum economics as can be proved from previous involvement in various multi-disciplines projects.