|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||16|
Reservoir Engineering Specialist (Pre-development & Asset Acquisition)
This role requires a diversified experience in the filed of Reservoir Engineering, where the candidate is expected to show appreciation in geosciences, petro-physics and petroleum economics that can be proved from his previous work experience.
Reservoir Engineering Job Description
- Exploration evaluation & drilling appraisal and data acquisition programs.
- Formulating & performing well testing/PVT analysis for exploration & appraisal.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree holder.
- Minimum of 16 years of working experience as Reservoir Engineer in oil and gas industry.
- Excellent knowledge and shows appreciation in geosciences, petro physics and petroleum economics as can be proved from previous involvement in various multi-disciplines projects.