|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||16|
An eminent National Oil Company of Malaysia is looking for Reservoir Engineers having at least 16 years of relevant work experience in the oil & gas industry, and who also have an experience in minimum of 2 EOR evaluation/EOR FDP projects.
- Formulates & implements FDP.
- Conducts PDR and FFR to review & analyze reservoir performance to identify opportunities.
- Acts as the technical focal point for all information and technical support in the area of the Reservoir development and management group activities.
- Oversees and leads projects aimed to review the fields activities for optimum oil and gas recovery and monitoring the implementation of the development phases.
- Reviews & analyses reservoir performance to optimize hydrocarbon recovery and identify new opportunities.
- Preferably a PhD holder (or minimum Bachelor Degree holder).
- Minimum of 16 years of working experience as Reservoir Engineer in oil and gas industry.
- Excellent knowledge and shows appreciation in geosciences, petro physics and petroleum economics as can be proved from previous involvement in various multi-disciplines projects.
- Ability to drive and guide the FDP/FFR teams to ensure quality and timely delivery of the projects. This value shall be demonstrated by the proven experience in leading the multidiscipline teams for at least 7 significant FDP /FFR projects.
- The personnel must also have experience in 2 EOR evaluation/EOR FDP projects as mandatory.
- At least EXPERT user of Eclipse E100 and E300.
- Recognized by the industry demonstrated by the involvement in technical forums, paper publications, etc.