|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 26, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
- Utilities reservoir simulation models for field development planning, monitoring and forecasting.
- Assist in development planning of the filed project area.
- Identify and Manage key sub surface uncertainties.
- Work closely with Reservoir Studies Geologist to upscale from geological model.
- Integrate results of all existing well test data, PVT fluids analysis, SCAL and routine core analysis into reservoir model.
Supervision of Subordinates :
- To coach reservoir engineers, identify their skills gaps and training needs, organize reservoir and petroleum engineering training courses and other training courses relevant to the Sub surface Division..
- To offer technical advice, practical help and assistance to staff as and when required, concerning reservoir or multi-disciplinary studies.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures :
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Works in accordance with the established Company Policy and Procedures
Technology Enhancement :
- Staying up-to- date with the latest software developments and new applications which ￼are of potential value to the Division.
- To attend conferences, seminars and to review technical periodicals.
Continuous Improvement :
- Stimulate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of Sub Surface Division systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Safety, Health & Environment :
- Ensure that Sub Surface n Division complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across all operations and support function and all projects, to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- BSc Reservoir / Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum 15 years Reservoir Engineering experience, including proficiency with simulation software (PSIM, Eclipse); volumetric analysis; material balance; well performance & monitoring; risk & uncertainty analysis.
- Recent hands on expertise of Full Filed sector simulation modelling, sensitivity analysis.
- Large development project experience. Oil and Gas in Middle East experience is a plus.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Decision-making and prioritizing abilities.
- Analytical & Creative Bent of Mind.
- Proficient in English.