|Location||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2017|
Our client, one of the world’s largest exploration and production (E&P) company, is seeking a Reservoir Engineering Services Specialist to work on a contract hire assignment within their facilities located in Rio de Janeiro, RJ.
This position is responsible to display cross-functionality and solidarity in the non-operated assets team but also with GSR operated assets team, to participate to the growth of the subsidiary through a partnership behavior excellence, to ensure optimal well locations, targets and reservoir acquisition program to maximize non-operated assets productions, to ensure reservoirs data acquisition and interpretation to contribute to the subsidiary growth and costs optimization.
- To implement Reservoir Engineering Specialty rules and Group HSE procedures in the domain concerned by the performance of the Service
- To create and supervise the realization of non-operated assets reservoir databases
- To analyze and validate reservoir data collected in non-operated assets wells
- To participate to the update of the reservoir models built by the GEDI in Headquarters
- To evaluate the proposals of the operator in terms of reservoir acquisition with regards to field management
- To propose reservoir acquisition program and new evaluation methods and promote them
- To influence and convince partners and operator on the added value of the proposals made by the company
- To participate to the main Reserves & Long-Term Plan exercises
- To represent Reservoir in technical meetings with partners
- To participate to improve subsidiary 2G&R knowledge in lacustrine carbonate of the Brazilian pre-salt deposits
- To apply Group dedicated rules for ensuring geosciences patrimonial data protection
- To contribute to the technical feed-back concerning methodology and tools
- To ensure coaching of junior reservoir engineers
- MSc in Petroleum Geology. PhD as an Engineer Geologist is a plus;
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience on Reservoir Engineering
- High level of knowledge in Reservoir simulations softwares: Eclipse (IX preferred), Petrel-RE, MBAL – Reveal – GAP;
- Fluent English AND Portuguese are mandatory.