|Location||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Date Posted||July 9, 2015|
RESERVOIR ENGINEERING MANAGER
Rio de Janeiro
Oil & Gás
Sobre nosso cliente
Our client is a traditional Oil & Gas company.
Reporting to the Technical Director your main responsibilities area:
- Provide & develop reservoir-engineering services to effectively exploit the reserves;
- Undertake reservoir-modeling studies; define future development opportunities and reserves potential;
- Estimation of Reserves, reporting, documentation and presentations;
- Overseeing the implementation of approved plans for appraisal and development of the reservoirs;
- Formulate production policies with advice of Chief Reservoir Engineer and VP Production and ensure compliance;
- Formulate reservoir surveillance plans, including the design, managing data from bottom hole surveys, sampling & Core;
- Designing well locations, optimizing well profiles, estimating production capability.
We are looking for a professional Graduated in Petroleum Engineering with solid experience as a Reservoir Engineer in a multi-disciplinary team.
Knowledge in Basic Reservoir Engineering software's like Eclipse, VIP, Petrel along with Management experience.
Referência : QEDV147612
Seu currículo será analisado por Eleonora Di Vito