|Location||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|Date Posted||October 18, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Manage and supervise a team of reservoir engineers and analysts. Work with the development team to supervise the planning and justification of company drilling activity. Coordinate reservoir engineering projects, actively participate in corporate planning and work closely with management on a variety of reservoir and economic analyses.
- Manage a team of Reservoir Engineers to optimize existing property base by providing reserve estimates, cost estimates, and production forecasts.
- Evaluate development scenarios, reserve profiles, and profitability on existing properties and/or exploration ideas.
- Provide prospect and economic analysis for the drilling programs and capital expenditures.
- Serve in a leadership role to work with integrated teams to analyze, plan and implement reservoir development projects.
- Act as key participant in developing annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Build and manage prospect inventory and optimizing asset value with effective portfolio management.
- Ability to lead technical meetings in a multi-discipline asset team environment to include geology, engineering, land, marketing and drilling
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Reservoir Engineers and technicians.
- Conduct economic evaluation of acquisitions and divestitures and exploration and development opportunities.
- Stewards reservoir studies and special projects.
- Active leadership role and participation in Business Performance Reviews.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering - Petroleum Engineering preferred.
- Experience managing a growingactive drilling program in a business or asset team environment.
- Minimum 10 years oil and gasreservoir engineering experience with a minimum of 3 years in aleadership/supervisory role.
- Three (3) years of operations experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong experience in economic evaluations and a proficient user with ARIES.
- Strong experience with formation evaluation, appliedcore analysis, reservoir characterization and reservoir modeling withemphasis in carbonate formations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,with specific ability to translate complex information into an organizedand presentable manner.
- Ability to make technically and economically soundrecommendations.
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- The company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Utilize multi-limb coordinationand flexibility combined with control precision to perform fine motorskills including: finger manipulation, grasping, feeling, arm-handsteadiness, in order to push, pull or lift objects
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of forceoccasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects,including the human body.
- Work involves sitting most of thetime, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Utilizes multi-limb coordinationto balance on even surfaces, stoop, kneel, stand, and walk, reach overshoulders or below the knees.
- Must employ the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by the companys Environmental, Health, and Safety policies
- Environmentally controlled with no exposure to extreme changes in the weather, and limited exposure to humidity/moisture relative to atmospheric condition variations.
- No exposure to dust, chemicals, gases, fumes, smoke, excessive noise, and/or vibrations
- Work generally performed in an office environment.
- Travel may be required for assignments, meetings, and training.
- Overtime, Weekend and/or Holiday hours may be required.
EEO / AA statement: