|Location||Midland, United States|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Prominent, successful, independent Oil and Gas E&P company is looking for a Reservoir Engineering Advisor to join its Midland, Texas team. Responsibilities include evaluation of development, periodic exploration step out scenarios, reserve profiles and profitability on existing properties or potential acquisitions.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering; petroleum engineering preferred
• 10+ years of direct work experience as a reservoir engineer including Permian Basin experience
• Experience in oil and gas reserve estimations using SEC rules, decline curve analysis, production surveillance, and economic evaluations
• Experience in MS Office, ARIES, and IHS
• Authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
If you are interested and possess the qualifications, please forward your resume immediately. Your information is CONFIDENTIAL. We will not forward it to anyone before discussing it with you. We will get your information in front of the hiring managers ASAP!