|Date Posted||July 26, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
I am currently representing a Houston based operator who are seeking Reservoir Engineering expertise for their Gulf of Mexico Team.
The R.E. Advisor provides technical leadership and adding value in all aspects of reservoir engineering. He or she is capable of providing expert assistance in assessing new and existing prospects, discoveries and fields, and strategizing with the associated teams on field exploitation. This position requires the ability to build full field reservoir simulation and flow system models, and to perform conventional well productivity analysis, decline curve analysis, field optimizations studies and evaluation of economic scenarios. Deepwater Gulf of Mexico experience is required.
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering
- 10 - 25 years' industry experience with an operator
- 5 + years deepwater Gulf of Mexico exposure
- Economic analysis
- Production performance surveillance, management and forecast software
- Build and optimize 3-D reservoir models
- Build and integrate flow system architecture into subsurface models
- Risk and opportunity management
- Reserve/volumetric estimation
My client are one of very few operators that are bucking the trend and plan to double there headcount in subsurface this year. The feedback I have received from people who joined the business, as well as those who have interviewed this year has been excellent.
This position is open to candidates who currently have the right to work in the US.