|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Reservoir Engineering Adviser (Sour Gas Project)
Professionals with 15 years of experience who are seeking a new opportunity are encouraged to apply for a job opening in Middle East where the incumbent is accountable for building reservoir simulation models for field development planning (Full field & Sector) as required ahead of development well planning exercise.
- Takes lead role in the initial build and maintenance of the active FF dynamic simulation modelling effort for the field.
- Utilizes reservoir simulation models for field development planning, monitoring and forcasting.
- Works closely with Reservoir Studies Geologists to upscale from geological model.
- Integrates results of all existing well test data, PVT fluids analysis, SCAL and routine core analysis into reservoir model.
- Identifies and manages key sub-surface uncertainties.
- B.Sc. in Reservoir / Petroleum Engineering.
- Recent hands on expertise of full field and sector simulation modelling, sensitivity analysis.
- Large development project experience. High H2S exposure in preferably Sour Gas Project and Middle Eastern experience is a plus.
- Minimum 15 years Reservoir Engineering including proficiency with simulation software (PSIM, Eclipse); volumetric analysis; material balance; well performance & monitoring; risk & uncertainty analysis.