|Date Posted||November 24, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Private oil and gas company in Wichita, KS is actively seeking to hire a Petroleum Engineer (somebody with Reservoir and Production background). Company has been successful for 5+ yrs. with the operations in Kansas (conventional wells). Position will report to CEO.
- Analyze potential acquisitions
- Work on recompletions and stimulation of wells
- Workovers and optimization of existing wells
- Run economic analysis on wells
- Work in ARIES or PHDWin
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Work in Reservoir and Production/Operations capacity
- 5-10 yrs. upstream oil and gas experience
- Areas worked: US onshore
Client will relocate. Only US citizens and green card holders will be considered for the position.